Each set includes:
- 15 Bottles of Premium International Wine
- $25 e-voucher good for purchase of $75 or more at WineInsiders.com
- A wood-handled hinged waiter’s corkscrew with foil cutter, an easy-opening curved boot lever and a bottle opener, all in a compact, ergonomic design
Premium Wine Bundle
Get ready to “wine down” with this special selection of 15 premium international wines. Enjoy award-winning wines like dark and fruity, 2017 De La Rougerie Merlot; and zesty 2018 Pajarito Sauvignon Blanc—a Silver Medal-winner from Chile. All you have to do is choose reds, whites, or a mixed-pack, and we’ll ship these wines right to you.
Features Selections Like:
- 2018 Pajarito Sauvignon Blanc: Grapefruit aromas, followed by flavors of lemon, gooseberry, and grass, balanced by honeysuckle and a slight salinity.
- 2017 De La Rougerie Merlot: Made from 100% Merlot this selection is soft and fruit-laden, deep in color with ripe and concentrated flavors of velvety plums and juicy black fruits.
- 2017 Contenda Chardonnay: This Spanish Chardonnay has been refined to express fresh and zesty aromas and a palate full of citrus fruits and honeydew melon with an underlying richness.
- 2017 El Portal Vineyard Select Red Blend: Balances bright Zinfandel and smooth Merlot with vivid Syrah to create a food-friendly blend with flavors of black cherry, followed by notes of vanilla and mocha.
About Wine Insiders
Wine Insiders was founded over 36 years ago to seek out the best and most affordable wines from around the globe. Its panel of wine-tasting experts approves only 5 out of every 100 bottles sampled, ensuring that only the most delicious wines are recommended to customers, with their selections earning over 840 awards since 2015.
The team even offers a satisfaction guarantee: if customers aren’t 100% delighted by the vinos they’ve selected, Wine Insiders will refund the full cost of the order, no questions asked—not even “So, you doing anything fun this weekend?” Wine Insiders ensures simplistic shipping by partnering with some of the globe’s top wineries, eliminating the middlemen and ensuring bottles go straight to customers’ front porches, or one of over 11,000 convenient pickup locations. Despite its staff’s legendary pickiness, Wine Insiders stocks a variety of red and white wines, including pinot noirs, pinot grigios, rieslings, and cabernet sauvignons, each from established vineyards and joined by an informative description.